Monday, August 22, 2011

Let's Discuss... The Upcoming School Year

Sooo.... It's a week before the first week of school, and for a 16 year old, I'm pretty psyched. I like knowing that I have somewhere to be very day, and that during that time I'll be improving upon myself while still being able to have fun and be around my friends. Plus, I'm in all Honors classes this year, which is awesome, because I like to challenge myself. Of course, I could've taken AP classes; some of my teachers recommended me for them. But I hate feeling overwhelmed. It makes my stress levels skyrocket. That is something I'm trying to avoid this year, for I had far too much of it last year. Well, I'm super excited, and I figures I should post it since I haven't blogged in a while. So yeah, just saying.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment